TRJ Engineering Group is Australia’s leading supplier of custom demolition guards. Owing to decades of experience, we can manufacture premium guards which protect machine operators from falling objects on demolition sites or in quarries.
All our products are available for delivery, and also installation by our ticketed fitters at your site. We can help your business’ safety needs with both bespoke and stock solutions:
- Firstly, we carry a large range of guards in stock. This includes guards for most common makes and models.
- Secondly, if you need a custom design, we have an in-house design team who can draw for you.
- Removable front grill aids visibility (when front screen protection is not required).
- Raised roof section allows the machine’s skylight to open.
- Optional gas struts allow the screen to easily lift for maintenance or windscreen cleaning.
- All screens are CNC fabricated and powder coated
Our protective guards are popular across a wide variety of industries, such as:
- Rock Breaking
- Scrap Handling
- Underground Mining
- Civil Earthmoving
TRJ Engineering builds all demolition guards to exact Australian & international standards. Accordingly, all of our Australian made guards are backed by quality-endorsement to ISO 9001, OH&S to ISO 45001 and environmental certification to ISO 14001. We are chiefly committed to your quality and safety. Every purchase supports Australian manufacturing, and specifically Victorian industry.
Our products can be fitted on site by our team, or purchased as a DIY kit.
In addition, we design, manufacture and fit vandal covers for all types of earthmoving equipment. Check out the vandal covers page to protect your skid steers, back-hoes, graders, bulldozers and more.